We are looking for a qualified person to join our team in Tacoma, WA. Here are the details:
Customer Service & Repair Specialist
Who is Exped?
EXPED USA is a subsidiary of the outdoor brand, EXPED AG of Zurich, Switzerland. With an office in Tacoma, Washington, our small team works as a distributor (sales, marketing, customer service, shipping, logistics) of EXPED’s tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, backpacks and other innovative outdoor gear.
About the position -
Exped USA is looking for an individual to join our Customer Service team in the role of Customer Service & Repair Specialist. This dynamic position will provide support to Exped USA’s customers and the Customer Service team through a variety of service related tasks and projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two or more years outdoor industry customer service experience
- Or two or more years retail experience in outdoor specialty shops
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work hands on with product set-up and repair
What Will You Do?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process daily invoices and advanced ship notices
- Facilitate the shipping of returns and parts
- Processing warranty replacement orders, shipments, and customer credits/refunds
- Evaluating, testing, and repairing Exped products
- Resolve customer warranty claims
- Accurate order entry and shipment processing
- Responding to consumer emails in a timely manner
- Assist with reporting and database management
- Provide phone support for EXPED customers as needed
- Become knowledgeable about all aspects of Exped’s product line
- Assist in developing and improving processes/procedures
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
All duties and tasks will be performed in a positive and professional manner, according to Exped LLC policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and order management systems)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Teamwork and flexibility are crucial to this position
- Lifting or moving cartons up to 50 lbs
- Job location – Tacoma, WA (in office position)
- This position reports to Director of Operations
- Non-Exempt position
- Industry Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance paid
- Paid vacation
- 401K match program
Exped USA requires all new employees have and present proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to employment.
Resumes can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed (1142 Broadway Suite 400, Tacoma, WA 98402) No phone calls, please.
1142 Broadway Suite 400 Tacoma, WA 98402