Tacoma-based EXPED USA, a subsidiary of Exped AG in Switzerland, is looking for a self-motivated, customer-focused person to join their team as a full-time, consumer and warranty services specialist. We are a small, tightly knit group and the person we hire will have an immediate impact. This position reports directly to the EXPED USA Customer Services Manager and will be based at our USA office in Tacoma, WA.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two or more years outdoor industry customer service experience
- Or two or more years retail experience in outdoor specialty shops
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What Will You Do?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating, testing and repairing Exped products
- Accurate order entry and shipment processing
- Responding to consumer emails in a timely manner
- Resolve customer warranty claims
- Provide phone support for EXPED customers
- Processing warranty replacements and customer credits
- Facilitate the shipping of returns and parts
- Become knowledgeable about all aspects of Exped’s product line
- Assist in developing and improving processes/procedures
- Assist with Dealer Service duties as required
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
All duties and tasks will be performed in a positive and professional manner, according to Exped LLC policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and order management systems)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Teamwork and flexibility are crucial to this position
- Job location – Tacoma, WA
- This position reports to Customer Service Manager
- Non-Exempt position
- Industry Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance paid
- Paid vacation
Resumes can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed (1142 Broadway Suite 400, Tacoma, WA 98402). No phone calls, please.