Customer Services Specialist I
Who is Exped?
EXPED USA is a subsidiary of the outdoor brand, EXPED AG of Zurich, Switzerland. With an office in Tacoma, Washington, our small team works as a distributor (sales, marketing, customer service, shipping, logistics) of EXPED’s tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, backpacks, and other innovative outdoor gear.
What Will You Do?
As a member of the Customer Service team, the Customer Service Specialist I will provide a high level of service and support to Exped customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two or more years outdoor industry customer service experience
- Or two or more years retail experience in outdoor specialty shops
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and ERP systems
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide phone support for dealer and consumer customers
- Accurate order entry and shipment processing
- Responding to consumer and dealer emails in a timely manner
- Respond to comments, inquiries, and questions on Exped’s social media outlets
- Resolve customer warranty claims
- Become knowledgeable about all aspects of Exped’s product line
- Assist in maintaining company databases
- Assist in developing and improving processes/procedures
- Facilitate the shipping of returns and parts
- Facilitate industry professional purchase
- Assist repairs department
- Attendance may be required at industry tradeshows
- Support and assist sales management and sales representatives
- Responsible for opening and closing office
All duties and tasks will be performed in a positive, professional manner, according to Exped LLC policies and procedures.
- Job location – Tacoma, WA
- Non-exempt position
- This job is an office position in Tacoma, WA
- This position reports to Director of Operations
- Industry Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance paid
- Paid vacation
Resumes can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed (1142 Broadway Suite 400, Tacoma, WA 98402). No phone calls, please.