EXPED Pro Purchase Program
The EXPED Pro Purchase Program puts our gear into the hands of hard-working and influential outdoor professionals (like you!). Members of our pro program will not only represent EXPED by using and showcasing our gear, but will also refer sales and traffic to our retail partners based on their positions as leaders and stewards within the outdoor industry.
Military, First Responders, and Law Enforcement
If you are a current or former military member, first responder, or a member of law enforcement, you can now find EXPED on GovX! Qualified individuals receive exclusive discounts on hundreds of awesome brands, including ours!
First, let's go over some important guidelines (if you know, you know).
- Our Pro Purchase Program is available to United States residents only. Orders are subject to standard shipping rates unless otherwise stated.
- Your pro account is for individual use only and may not be shared with others. Purchasing gear for anyone other than yourself will result in your removal from the Program, and no one wants that. Any future exceptions, such as special promotions, will be clearly communicated.
- From time to time, it may become necessary to exclude certain products from pro pricing based on demand and inventory availability. Any excluded items will be shown at the regular retail price. We cannot accept backorders on out-of-stock items at this time.
- Please refrain from discussing your EXPED Pro status with others. If asked about your snazzy EXPED gear, refer them to ExpedUSA.com where they can browse items online or find a local EXPED dealer to shop in person.
- Products purchased as part of a pro order, unfortunately, are not eligible for return or exchange. All pro sales are final, but we make it up to you with really great deals on cool gear.
- Program membership will be reevaluated on an annual basis. All pro accounts, regardless of when they were created, will expire on December 31st of each year.
- By submitting a pro purchase application, you will be automatically added to our marketing email list. Don't worry, we won't flood your inbox.
- The standard EXPED warranty policy will apply to all pro orders. Repair services are also available for a fee for any gear that needs a little TLC. Visit our Warranty and Repairs page for details.
- EXPED USA reserves the right to terminate program membership at any time.
That about sums it up! When you're ready, scroll down to complete our pro application.